Higher Colleges Of Technology – HCT Careers providing jobs opportunities in UAE which accurate to say that you are urgently holding back to see your splendid future here? On the off chance that yes! At that point we have enormous open doors for every one of you that is being reported by HCT Careers UAE.
Therefore, you are requested to stick to this post and give yourself a chance by applying for Dubai Careers For HCT Careers In UAE. Undoubtedly, large numbers of applications are send on daily bases to all these vacancies So let’s jump over the rest of details below. And One More Think Apply On Daily Bases Until you got the right job.
HCT Careers Jobs Vacancies In Dubai
Detailed Information About HCT – Higher Colleges Of Technology
The Higher Colleges of Technology (HCT; Arabic: كليّات التقنيّة العليا) was established in 1988 and is the largest applied, higher education institution in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). During the 2019–2020 academic year, there were 14,246 female and 6,744 male students enrolled at 16 campuses and six academic divisions throughout the country.
Recruitment Process For HCT Jobs
According To HCT- Higher Colleges Technology there are some steps for getting jobs in HCT Careers which are listed below:-
- If you are interested in applying for one of HCT’s vacant positions, you must complete a candidate profile online, ensuring all mandatory sections are complete.
- Once your candidate profile is complete you are welcome to apply to any vacancies listed on our website.
- Please ensure you meet the qualification and experience requirements or you will not be short-listed.
- Please note that if your candidate profile is not complete within 28 days of registering it will be removed from the system and you will be required to re-register.
- Once you have applied for a position your application will be assessed through a screening process and the result will be sent to you via email. If you are successful through the screening stage, your application will be assigned to the talent pool of applicants awaiting interview.
- Your application will be kept in our talent pool for up to 12 months and you may be contacted during that period for an interview or about other vacant positions.
- Please note not all applicants at this stage will receive an interview, however should your circumstances change (e.g. additional qualifications, change of job, mailing address, email address, or telephone number), please update your application details. Ensuring that the most current information is on your candidate profile enables us to better assess your suitability for roles at HCT.
- If you are selected for interview you will be assessed by an interview panel, either through video conference or face-to-face. T
- he interview is captured on video and is valid for 12 months to allow for your interview to be viewed in consideration for other appropriate roles you may be suitable for.
- If selected for a vacant position, your application will be submitted to Senior Management for final approval.
- Please note that only a signed Employment Offer Letter constitutes an offer of employment from the Higher Colleges of Technology.
- Security and medical clearances are required for all UAE based positions. An offer of employment is conditional on the successful completion of all clearance formalities and satisfactory employment references.
HCT Careers Jobs List
- Faculty – Applied Media New Posting
- Faculty – Computer Information Science New Posting
- Faculty, Health Sciences (Medical Laboratory Science)
- Adjunct Faculty – Applied Media New Posting
- Adjunct Faculty – Arabic and Emirati Studies
- Adjunct Faculty – Aviation Engineering
- Adjunct Faculty – Business
- Adjunct Faculty – Chemical Engineering
- Adjunct Faculty – Civil Engineering
- Adjunct Faculty – Computer Information Science New
- Adjunct Faculty – Electrical / Electronics
- Adjunct Faculty – General Studies
- Adjunct Faculty – Health Sciences Health Information management
- Adjunct Faculty – Health Sciences
- Adjunct Faculty – Health Sciences, Emergency Medical Services Adjunct Faculty – Health Sciences, Medical Imaging
- Adjunct Faculty – Health Sciences, Nursing
- Adjunct Faculty – Industrial Engineering
- Adjunct Faculty – Logistics Engineering
- Adjunct Faculty – Marine Transport
- Adjunct Faculty – Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering
- Clinical Instructor – Emergency Medical Services
- Clinical Instructor – Medical Imaging
- Executive Assistant Open only to UAE Nationals
- Faculty – Aeronautical Engineering
- Faculty – Applied Media
- Faculty – Aviation Engineering
- Faculty – Business
- Faculty – Chemical Engineering
- Faculty – Civil Engineering
- Faculty – Computer Information Science
- Faculty – Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Faculty – Health Sciences Emergency Medical Services
- Faculty – Health Sciences ( Midwifery )
- Faculty – Health Sciences (Health Information Management)
- Faculty – Health Sciences (Nursing)
- Faculty – Health Sciences (Social Work)
- Faculty – Industrial Engineering
- Faculty – Logistics Engineering
- Faculty – Marine Transport
- Faculty – Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering
- Faculty General Studies (Mathematics)
- Faculty, Health Sciences (Medical Imaging)
- Laboratory Assistant (Engineering)
- Laboratory\Instructor (Engineering)
- Manager – Strategic Partnerships
University Name:-Higher Colleges Of Technology
- Job Location:-Dubai & Abu Dhabi
- Nationality :-Selective (Update)
- Education:-Equivalent Degree/Diploma
- Salary Range:-3000 – 15,000 AED /month (Not Confirm)
- Benefits:-Standard Benefits
How To Apply For HCT Dubai Jobs?
To apply in HCT Group UAE click on submit cv online link given below and submit you resume fast today.
Important Note :-
We Are Not Recruiter , We Just Share All Jobs & All Jobs Are Free So If Anyone Ask For Money Then Do Not Pay to anyone . In Any Case , If You Want Jobs In Dubai Then Apply On Daily Basses & Wait For Right Calling. And Be passion.