Are you searching for Planning Engineer Jobs In UAE, in this post you will got information about many all types of Planning Engineer Jobs In UAE where you have apply easily even all over UAE.
so get ready to grab that amazing opportunities of Planning Engineer Jobs In Dubai, Abu Dhabi and all over UAE which are directly from reputed companies and organization situated in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah or all over UAE, So this is the best chance to get hired in Dubai by any company and also get Planning Engineer Jobs In UAE.
Planning Engineer Jobs In Dubai, Abu Dhabi.
What Is Engineering ?
Engineering is the use of scientific principles to design and build machines, structures, and other items, including bridges, tunnels, roads, vehicles, and buildings. The discipline of engineering encompasses a broad range of more specialized fields of engineering, each with a more specific emphasis on particular areas of applied mathematics, applied science, and types of application. See glossary of engineering.
What Is Planning Engineering ?
Planning engineers decide and develop the most appropriate economic models and engineering methods for projects. They work in a variety of fields such as civil engineering or construction.
Planning engineers are normally onsite during an engineering project to supervise all stages of work and provide solutions. Most planning engineers work full-time alongside a wide number of teammates, such as site managers, surveyors, and engineers, to ensure a project runs on schedule and that materials are sufficient. Successful planning engineers are comfortable working in fast-paced environments.
Eligibility For Planning Engineer Jobs In UAE
- Project management – understanding how to scope a project and create work schedules to ensure completion within the timeframe and budget allotted is a key duty of planning engineers
- planning engineers interact effectively with cross-functional team members and external stakeholders at various levels of responsibility
- Mathematical skills – high levels of mathematical skills and analytical problem-solving are critical to the performance of this role
- planning engineers need strong verbal and written skills to provide reports to clients and stakeholders as well as articulate complex project plans to team members
- planning engineers use specialized computer software for engineering and project management purposes, and also to produce visual presentations, using bar charts and graphs to explain work schedules
Responsibilities Of Planning Engineer Jobs In UAE
- Negotiating with vendors and contractors to secure the best prices.
- Planning engineers analyze expenses and identify opportunities to save cost
- Observing existing processes, analyzing staff performance, and addressing deficiencies accordingly.
- Monitoring and tracking project progress, and writing up reports.
- Attending and scheduling meetings as required.
- Delegating tasks and ensuring workers receive feedback.
- Understanding and meeting all contract requirements.
- Communicating with managers, supervisors, and the rest of the team.
- Planning engineers monitor day-to-day work progress for a project .
How To Apply For Planning Engineer Jobs In UAE?
To apply for all types of Planning Engineer Jobs In UAE you have check out all vacancies mention below and submit your cv by email given & Click on Apply Now link given below every job position. before applying for any one of job make sure you are capable for the job for which you applying. All the very best wishes to all of you.
Company: Sobha Constructions LLC Dubai
1) Project Manager
2) Construction manager
3) Sr Quantity Surveyor
4) Sr QA/QC Engineer
5) QA/QC Engineer
6) Planning Engineer
Experience: 10 to 13 years of experience required for the senior positions 6 to 9 years of experience requested for mid management role
Education: Graduation in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is must
7) Sr Plumbing Engineer
8) Plumbing Engineer Foreman – Plumbing
9) Supervisor -Plumbing
Experience Requires 10 to 13 years of experience required for the senior positions 6 to 9 years of experience requested for mid management role
Educational Background Graduation in Mechanical Engineering is must for Engineers
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Company: Al Nuaimi Group
1) Estimation Engineer
2) Planning Engineering (Buildings Division)
Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in the Construction/Buildings field in the UAE. Immediate joining is preferable.
Location: Ras Al Khaimah,UAE
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company: Ali Mousa
1) Planning Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Experience: Minimum 5 years Experience in Construction Industry (Civil) in UAE
Join: Applicants who can join immediately will be preferred
2) Factory General Manager
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
Experience: Strong background in implementing lean manufacturing principles and process optimization. Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in a senior management role within the aluminium and glass industry.
3) Sales Executive for Woods/joinery/Furniture Industries
4) Sales Executive for Aluminium Industries
5) Sales Executive for Metal/Steel Structure Industries
Experience: At least 1-2 years of sales experience in the same field Developing customized targeted sales strategies Meeting or exceeding annual goals Presentable with Excellent communication skills
License: A driving license should be available
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Important Note :-
We Are Not Recruiter , We Just Share All Jobs & All Jobs Are Free So If Anyone Ask For Money Then Do Not Pay to anyone . In Any Case , If You Want Jobs In Dubai Then Apply On Daily Basses & Wait For Right Calling. And Be passion